凌凌是我最要好的朋友,所以僅僅是她的婚禮儀式,我就足足記錄了三段文字,今天剛好可以做一收尾。
上期內容回放:
新郎新娘交換婚戒,宣讀愛的誓詞——“這枚戒指,不僅僅是一枚戒指,它是我對你至死不渝的愛的象征。我為你帶上這枚戒指,同時也將我的心、我靈魂的每一次呼吸統統交付給你,直到永遠……”
本期同期聲:
Priest: Okay, I guess you've taken enough photos. But it's not the right time for you to kiss each other... Please turn around, hold your hands and stand there face-to -face... I now pronounce you husband and wife.
牧師:好了,現在你們可以把手握在一起,肩并肩站好,朝向攝影師,先拍幾個鏡頭。然后一起望向戒指再拍幾張,然后望向彼此再照幾張。但現在還不到親吻的時候(眾人笑), 轉過去牽手面對面站好,再次看向戒指,下面我宣布你們兩個正式結為夫妻。
Priest:Building on what I said before, this two and their love. I have a poem for second reading... it's when I saw I committed a memory, I absolutely fell over this reading. As a hundred and eighty salon of wedding a year, I probably go through this reading once or twice for very specific and unique couple. This is one of the couples.
牧師:剛剛談到這對戀人和他們真摯的愛,我還特意準備了另一段文字與大家分享。從我看到它的那一刻起,我就把它小心珍藏在記憶中,深深地愛上了這段文字。作為牧師,我一年之中大約要參加近兩百場婚禮儀式,但這段文字,我只會在極為特別的情況下為特別與眾不同的新婚夫婦朗誦一兩次。他們兩人就是我所說的與眾不同的夫婦中的一對。
This is called True Loves.
這就是真愛
What is love?
什么是愛?
Love is in the mother's touch,
愛來自媽媽的愛撫,
The child's heart's innocents,
來自孩子心靈的純真一面,
It knows no limit to boundaries,
愛永無止境,
And it is always unconditional.
愛不求回報。
For share by two,
兩人分享,
Love is always a present,
愛便是厚禮,
Going to your hearts,
直通你們的心間,
All of your dreams could come together as one.
將你所有的夢想一一實現。
Love is patient, kind, trusting,
愛是恒久忍耐,愛是善良與信任。
But most of all, love is forgiving.
更重要的是,愛是諒解。
Who pick you up by one of the wise words (downfalls)?
是誰用妙語把你從低谷中拯救而出?
And would fill your spirit with continued strength and the joy.
為你的靈魂注入力量和歡笑。
So what we feel is THE Love,
這就是愛,
Look into that someone's special eyes.
凝視彼此的眼睛。
When your hearts begin taking simple sort of life honor (who have them),
當你們二人的心伴隨著同樣的生活節奏而跳躍,
In breathe that someone whenever I go
不論走到哪里,都能共同呼吸
Because that is the dead magical moment,
因為在那神奇的時刻,
That true love is come to born.
真愛恰巧剛剛降生。
Priest: Wine is the symbol of joy and the richest of life that have been switched to love,
牧師:紅酒是歡樂與豐富生活的象征,也是愛的象征。
With this wine, we proclaim this very great joy of celebration.
手舉這杯紅酒,我宣布這一重大歡樂慶典的開始。
It is appropriate therefore on this happy occasion,
在這樣快樂的氛圍中表達心意,這杯酒再好不過,
……
As you share this cup of wine,
一同喝了這杯酒
You want to take and share all the future may bring.
便意味著你們愿意承擔并分享即將到來的未來
Bitter or sweet
無論生活是苦是甜
And all the things hallow by true companionship,
true understanding and true love that you hold for one another.
忠誠的伴侶,真誠的理解,你們彼此之間的真愛。
Priest to the groom: You may take that, I want you to face each other, take a sip for now. A sip.
牧師對新郎說:你可以舉起這杯酒了。我希望你們面向彼此,現在可以小酌一口了。一小口就好。
Priest to the bride:Finish the rest of it...
牧師對新娘說:你來喝剩下的酒好嗎……
Bride: That's okay...
新娘:這就好了……
Priest: (drink it off) A bless again...I can't throw it out...
牧師:(牧師把剩下的酒一飲而盡) 這是代表祝福的酒,我是不能把它倒掉的。
Priest:Erik and Lingling, you are now join one of the broken circle. May this stay( of mark many mark ) bless you to share in days and years ahead. And now that you've spoken words for the rest of unite of your life. And now for the power of your love and commitment you made. To claim Erik and Lingling to be husband and wife.
牧師:艾瑞克,凌凌,衷心祝福你們分享未來歲月的每一天。此刻,這一結合使你們二人擁有了愛的語言。這是愛的力量,也是你們對彼此的愛和承諾?,F在我正式宣布,艾瑞克和凌凌正式結為夫妻。
Priest: Erik and Lingling like to thank you all for this very special day, and may god bless you all.
牧師:艾瑞克和凌凌感謝您的到來,愿上帝保佑每一個人。
Priest to Erik:Are you ready to give her a kiss?
牧師問艾瑞克:你現在準備好親吻美麗新娘了嗎?
Erik: Yes, I am.
艾瑞克:是的,我準備好了。
……