I'll back you up all the way. 我完全支持你。
Why don't you get off my back? 不要來打擾我,好不好?
That's enough of your back talk. 不許你回嘴。
Oh, my aching back. 哎呀,真糟!
I'm beat. 我累死了。
Give me a break. 給我一個機會吧。
Don't brush me off. 不要敷衍我。
I don't buy your story. 我不相信你。
Let's call it quits. 算了吧!
It's a lot of chicken feed. 這是小意思,不算什么。
Don't chicken out. Be a man. 不要退縮了。
It's my cup of tea. 這很合我胃口。
What's my cut? 我有什么好處?
Cut it out. 不要這個樣子啦!
He double-crossed me. 他出賣了我。
Drop dead. 走開點。
What's eating you? 你有什么煩惱?
He is a fast talker. 他老是說得天花亂墜。
I am fed up. 我已經厭倦了。
That's a good gimmick. 那是一個好辦法。
He gave me a pain in the neck. 他真叫我頭痛。
I'll go along with you. 我同意你。
It's a hit. 這件事很受人歡迎。