手機的普及為人們溝通交流提供了更便捷的方式,但也帶來了負面影響。很多人機不離手,就算不用來收發短信、打電話,也會通過手機玩游戲或刷微博,一旦離開手機便渾身不自在。如今,在很多傳統的社交場合,如餐館,不難看到低頭埋進手機里的人,他們并不是利用這一機會與相約的人聊天交流,而是在與手機來個“親密約會”。甚至一些餐館為此推出了諸如“不用手機免費用餐”的促銷活動。那么,你能放下手機,暫時回歸沒有現代通訊的日子嗎?
與別人進餐應該是一個聯絡感情的好時機。
Sharing a meal should be a time to connect with each other.
你能相信坐在那張餐桌的人沒一個在說話嗎?
Can you believe no one at that table is talking?
每個人都在玩手機!
Everyone is on their phone!
你就不能放下你的手機哪怕就一小時嗎?
Cant you put down the phone for a single hour?
我聽說如果你(在進餐時)不用手機,那間餐館會給你打折。
Ive heard that restaurant offers a discount if you dont use your phone.
他們可能會失去利用社交網絡免費宣傳自己的好機會,但是他們會贏得一個很好的名聲。
They might lose free advertising on social networks, but theyll gain a good name.
社交網絡似乎會讓人們漸行漸遠。
Social networking seems to just drive people further apart.
他剛才是在接電話嗎?真不禮貌!
Did he just answer his phone? How rude!
我媽媽教育過我,這不禮貌。
My mom taught me it wasnt polite.
我感覺似乎我們不再交談了。
I feel like we never talk any more.
如果你不放下你的手機,我就要沒收它了。
If you dont put down the phone, Im 1)confiscating it.
你沒看到那標志嗎?不準使用手機。
Didnt you see the sign? No phones allowed.
服務員真該對那些人說些什么。
The waiter should really say something to those people.
面對面聊天真好!
It was so nice just to chat face-to-face!