如果你想打份暑期工,最好現在就開始申請了。If you want a summer job, you’d
better start applying now.
許多地方會進行季節性招聘。
Lots of places will hire you 1)seasonally.
夏天她得到一份餐館服務員的工作。She’s got a job waiting
tables for the summer.
我在考慮申請游輪上的工作。
I’m thinking about applying to some 2)cruise ships.
我肯定有人知道有地方需要幫手。
I’m sure someone knows of a place that needs a hand.
我們只是通過街頭表演掙了一點錢。
We were just going to do some 3)busking to earn a bit of cash.
他通常會在暑假嘗試得到一份實習生的工作。
He usually tries to get an internship over the summer.
記得將去年的經歷更新到你的簡歷中。
Remember to update your resume to include your experience from the last year.
我會上網看看目前有什么工作。
I’d check online to see what’s available right now.
他們可能有在線申請系統。
They may have an online application system.
你得親自登入并申請。
You have to go in and apply in person.
試試提前給經理打電話說說你申請工作的事。
Try to phone ahead and speak with the manager about your application.
許多地方招聘學生暑期工。
There are a lot of places looking for student summer hires.
許多招待類工作只在夏天需要人手。
Tons of 4)hospitality jobs will hire on for the summer only.
我確定大學有暑期工職位。
I’m sure the university has summer job postings.
我打算試試應聘潛水教練。
I’m going to try to get on as a dive instructor.
你應該查查看是否有一些不錯的暑假實習生項目。
You should check to see if there are any good summer internship programs.